Even if you have purchased your scope from another dealer, eBay, yard sale etc. We can help you get acclimated to your new scope and help you get the most out of your new hobby. Having hand ground lens and mirrors since 1985 and with over 30 years experience as an educator in the computer field. We will form a plan that will get you up and running and teach you the basis of your computerized system.
Our Aftercare programs does the following
- Inspects the telescope mechanically
- Inspects the optics and testes collimation
- Instructs you what to look for in optical alignment and how to realign optics
- Inspects and tests the computer system
- Teach you how to use the hand controller, and two and three star alignment systems
- Tests computer control connections.
- You will receive our famous magnification matrix
- Basic instructions on telescope types
- Information on local clubs and events.
Total time is 40 min. Cost 65.00
Extra if collimation is required 75.00