Scope 101 – $35.00 Consultation Service
If you are looking to buy a first telescope, we will provide you with all the information you need to make the right choice. We will explain
- How ALL telescopes works
- Which is the most economical to buy
- What you can expect to see with it
- Provide you with the information on how to purchase the telescope that best suit your needs, regardless of brand.
- Even if we don’t carry the model you want, we will provide you with vendor information to purchase the telescope at the best price and best support.
- We suggest telescope dealers/vendors because they are sold by people in the know, and not a robot controlled warehouse.
Anthony Costanzo has been in the business of repairing telescopes of all brands and all makes since 1985. I also hold over 58 certifications to fix and repair computer systems from every manufacturer . we have repaired system for, University of Denver,University of Texas, National Solar Observatory, and Raytheon.
Scope 101+ – $65.00 Consultation Service ++
Includes the above listed consultation, plus:
- We provide a telescope from our inventory, or order it from one of our suppliers.
- The $65.00 goes towards the purchase of the telescope.
- Along with the purchase, we will teach you about the telescope, how to use it, inspect the optics, inspect the computer system, and teach you how to use it.